Harbour Romance Sunset Cruise For Two with Seafood Dinner
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Darling Harbour, NSW
- Product code: SSHPHRC01-D
With an astonishing view of one of the world’s most beautiful harbours, cruising Sydney Harbour is the perfect way to spend a treasured, special date with your loved one. Planning a proposal, a special anniversary celebration or a romantic surprise date, this Harbour Romance cruise is sure to be an experience remembered for years to come.
Be spoilt with the best views of Sydney at sunset, on this private catamaran cruise for two. Float peacefully past city icons including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House as you indulge in a romantic seafood dinner and bottle of sparkling wine. A romantic date night you will never forget!
Cruise on board an intimate 10.5 metre catamaran with a spacious internal cabin and large open bow area allowing for prime photo opportunities and allowing you and your partner to enjoy a Sydney sunset or the city lights coming to life. This romance package takes place on board vessel Nevaeh or Kirralee (pending availability)
Private cruises are available Monday to Friday and Sunday. Departure times vary by month, according to the Sydney sunset time (pending vessel availability). Boarding and disembarking takes place at Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour, with the flexibility to plan your own cruising path or leave this to the experienced skipper.
A seafood platter for two is provided for dinner, served with a bottle of sparkling wine. Drinking water is also available on board.
- 2 hours exclusive vessel hire for two on board a spacious 10.5 metre catamaran
- An experienced skipper
- Fuel costs
- Pick up and drop off at Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour
- A seafood dinner for two, served with a bottle of sparkling wine
- Drinking water
- All vessel safety equipment is included on board
What to bring?
- A warm jacket in the cooler months
- Cruises run for 2 hours and are available Monday to Friday and Sunday*
- Departure times vary by month according to the Sydney sunset time.
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
- January & December - 7:00pm
- February & November - 6:30pm
- March & October - 6:00pm
- April & September - 4:30pm
- May, June, July & August - 4:00pm
- Cruises depart from Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour
- Plan to arrive at the wharf 15-20 minutes prior to departure time
* Customised cruise dates, start times and boarding/disembarking locations can be accommodated to upon request, pending vessel availability and wharf location. Check your booking confirmation for departure times, as there may be some variations to the schedule in April and October pending daylight saving time changes.