Harbour Romance Cruise For Two with Picnic Lunch
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Darling Harbour, NSW
- Product code: SSHPHRC01-L
With an astonishing view of one of the world’s most beautiful harbours, cruising Sydney Harbour is the perfect way to spend a treasured, special date with your loved one. Planning a proposal, a special anniversary celebration or a romantic surprise date, this Harbour Romance cruise is sure to be an experience remembered for years to come.
Be spoilt with the best views of Sydney on this private catamaran cruise for two. Float peacefully past city icons including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House as you indulge in a romantic picnic lunch and bottle of sparkling wine. A romantic date you will never forget!
Cruise on board an intimate 10.5 metre catamaran with a spacious internal cabin and large open bow area allowing for prime photo opportunities and allowing you and your partner to enjoy the Sydney sunshine. This romance package takes place on board vessel Nevaeh or Kirralee (pending availability).
Private cruises are available Monday to Friday and Sunday, departing at 11am (pending vessel availability). Boarding and disembarking takes place at Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour, with the flexibility to plan your own cruising path or leave this to the experienced skipper.
A packed picnic for two is provided for lunch to enjoy at leisure, served with a bottle of sparkling wine. Drinking water is also available on board.
- 2 hours exclusive vessel hire for two on board a spacious 10.5 metre catamaran
- An experienced skipper
- Fuel costs
- Pick up and drop off at Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour
- A picnic lunch for two, served with a bottle of sparkling wine
- Drinking water
- All vessel safety equipment is included on board
What to bring?
- Swimming costume / board shorts and a towel (optional)
- A warm jacket in the cooler months
- Cruises run for 2 hours and are available Monday to Friday and Sunday*
- 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Cruises depart from Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour
- Plan to arrive at the wharf 15-20 minutes prior to departure time.