Private Sightseeing Cruise with Local Captain
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Darling Harbour, NSW
- Product code: SSHPSCWLC01
Explore the beautiful Sydney Harbour from on board a private catamaran. Cruise Sydney Harbour exploring the natural and iconic city sights. Relax and enjoy a light morning or afternoon tea on the water as you cruise with the Captain and take in the serenity and views of the harbour.
An intimate catamaran cruising experience on board Enigma X with the luxuries of a spacious internal cabin, along with a covered aft deck, large bow area and flybridge for prime photo opportunities. Enigma X is a great vessel for small, intimate groups to enjoy the harbour and has a functional layout that can be enjoyed in all weather conditions. A great way to cruise Sydney Harbour!
Enjoy a private 90 minute* catamaran cruising experience in the company of your family and friends, with a maximum group size of 20 guests. Private cruises are available Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sundays, departing at 10:30am or 5pm (pending vessel availability). Boarding and disembarking takes place at Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour.
Morning / afternoon tea is provided on board, including a selection of cake and biscuits + tea, juice/water.
*Cruise duration includes boarding and disembarking. Customised cruise start times can be accommodated to upon request and pending vessel availability.
- A 90 minute exclusive harbour cruise aboard a spacious 10 metre luxury motor catamaran - an intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 20
- An experienced skipper to navigate the harbour
- Pick up and drop off at Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour
- Morning / afternoon tea, including a selection of cake and biscuits + tea, juice/water.
- All vessel safety equipment is included on board
What to bring?
- A warm jacket in the cooler months
- Cruises run for 90 minutes on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday weekly*
- 10:30am - 12:00pm or 5pm-6:30pm
- All cruises depart from Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the boat is not exceeded.