PRIVATE VIVID SYDNEY HARBOUR CRUISE ON ENIGMA X (UP TO 20 GUESTS)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: SSHVIVE19
Experience the Vivid Sydney Festival from a prime location #onaboat cruising Sydney Harbour. See the spectacular sights and sounds and enjoy the views of Sydney’s enlightened cityscape and landmarks. An intimate catamaran cruising experience on board Enigma X with the luxuries of a spacious internal cabin to stay protected from the Winter chills, along with a covered aft deck, large bow area and flybridge for prime photo opportunities and viewing of the festival.
- 10.05 metres
- Spacious internal cabin
- Large front bow area with side access
- Upstairs covered fly bridge
- Covered back deck area
- Ipod dock with AUX capabilities
- Galley (kitchen) and dining table
- Onboard gas BBQ
- Esky with ice (BYO drinks)
- Onboard toilet
- Onboard safety equipment
Private cruises run for 2 hours (including boarding and disembarking) and can be booked on any night throughout the festival period. Cruise times are at 6pm and 8:30pm, however where possible times can be customised according to your preference. Cruises will not be running on the public holiday Monday 10th June.
Light snacks are provided on board, including delicious sandwich and wrap platters + 1 cold non-alcoholic beverage (availability on cruises may vary). Passengers can choose to BYO alcoholic beverages. No corkage fees apply (please note no alcohol is supplied or available on board).
Vivid Harbour Cruises are perfect to bring along the whole family and enjoy breathtaking views of Sydney and the spectacular light display, in the company of your loved ones. Enjoy the water, see the lights and skip the crowds.
• 2 hour private cruise aboard Enigma X with an experienced skipper and deck hand/host
• Delicious sandwich and wrap platters + 1 cold non-alcoholic beverage per person (availability on cruises may vary)
• Pick up and drop off can be arranged from across the harbour according to convenience
• Option to BYO drinks and food on board (no corkage fees apply)