HARBOUR SIGHTS LUNCH CRUISE
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Location: Cockle Bay Wharf, NSW
- Product code: SSHHSLC01
Cruise Sydney Harbour exploring the natural and iconic city sights. Relax and enjoy an Aussie inspired lunch on the water as you mingle with other guests and take in the serenity and views of the harbour.
There is no better way to experience Sydney Harbour than from the water. Join us for a half day tour cruising Sydney Harbour and discover the natural beauty of the harbour as well as the city sights from a unique perspective. With maximum passenger numbers of 14, you will experience an intimate guided tour, with harbour stops in peaceful locations, including Lane Cove River and Taylor's Bay, where lunch and afternoon tea will be served. Enjoy plenty of prime photo opportunities amongst the views of the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and other iconic landmarks, as this small vessel allows you to get up close and personal like no other.
The Harbour Sights Lunch Cruise is perfect for all ages, families and visiting guests, to discover the Harbour’s sights and enjoy Sydney’s breathtaking views from the water.
- 4 hour guided harbour cruise aboard a spacious 10 metre motor catamaran with an experienced skipper and tour guide (English / some guides may speak German). An intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 14
- Pick up and drop off at Cockle Bay Marina (located in the heart of Darling Harbour)
- Relaxing lunch aboard the vessel on Lane Cove River
- Afternoon tea aboard the vessel in a secluded harbour cove
- Drinks provided aboard the vessel
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing
- A warm jacket in the cooler months
- Scheduled tours run for 4 hours on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday weekly*
- 12:30pm - 4:30pm
- All cruises depart from Cockle Bay Marina (located in the heart of Darling Harbour)
- *Cruise schedules are dependent on minimum passenger numbers of 5 and may vary according to special events held in Sydney. Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the Sea Sydney Harbour team.
- Bookings open 2 months prior to the cruising date. For large group bookings it is recommended that you contact us to check availability before purchasing tickets.