Z_VIVID SYDNEY BYO CATAMARAN HARBOUR CRUISE ON NEVAEH 2019
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Millers Point, NSW
- Product code: SSHVIVN19
Experience the Vivid Sydney Festival from a prime location #onaboat cruising Sydney Harbour. See the spectacular sights and sounds and enjoy the scenic views of Sydney’s enlightened buildings and landmarks. An intimate catamaran cruising experience on board Nevaeh to enjoy the water, see the lights and landmarks and skip the crowds.
Nevaeh is a spacious catamaran that can accommodate for up to 30 guests. The 10.5 metre Seawind Resort 1050 has a large internal cabin and cockpit area with easy access to the front bow area. The vessel allows for guests to sit comfortably or move with ease while cruising Sydney Harbour.
- 10.5 metres
- Internal cabin
- Easy access to front bow area
- Ipod dock with internal and external speakers
- Galley (kitchen)
- Onboard gas BBQ
- Two large eskies with ice
- Onboard toilet
- Onboard safety equipment
Ticketed cruises run for 90 minutes (including boarding and disembarking) and depart each night throughout the festival period excluding Mondays. Cruise times are at 5:45pm and 7:30pm, with a later cruise available at 9:15pm on Thursday-Sunday evenings. Cruises will be running on the public holiday Monday 10th June.
Light snacks are provided on board, including delicious sandwich and wrap platters + 1 cold nonalcoholic beverage (availability on cruises may vary). Passengers can choose to BYO alcoholic beverages. No corkage fees apply (please note no alcohol is supplied or available on board).
Vivid Harbour Cruises are perfect to bring along the whole family and enjoy breathtaking views of Sydney and the spectacular light display!
• 90 minute BYO harbour cruise aboard Nevaeh with an experienced skipper and deck hand/host. An intimate cruising experience with maximum passenger numbers of 30.
• Delicious sandwich and wrap platters + 1 cold non-alcoholic beverage per person (availability on cruises may vary)
• Pick up and drop off at Towns Place Wharf. Address is 4 Towns Place, Millers Point NSW 2000.
A location away from the mass crowds has been carefully selected to avoid confusion and congestion when boarding the Sea Sydney Harbour vessels. Towns Place Wharf is in close proximity to the newest city precinct Barangaroo Reserve and parking is available at Wilson Parking Barangaroo for a flat rate of $10-$12 (selected entry time and days). The wharf is a short walk from both Circular Quay and Darling Harbour, 2 key destinations which feature the Vivid light display. Circular Quay and Wynyard train stations are also a 10-15 minute walk through the city.