- Duration: 6 Hours
- Location: Port Jackson, Sydney Harbour, NSW
- Product code: SSHBEA01
Discover the beauty that Sydney's harbour beaches have to offer, soaking in the sun aboard a fun and relaxed harbour cruise.
There is no better way to experience Sydney Harbour than from the water. Join us for a full day tour cruising Sydney Harbour and explore the sights, jumping on and off the boat onto land and into water. With maximum passenger numbers of 30, you will enjoy a day that includes swimming, island and beach stops across the Harbour. Site stops include Athol Bay, Shark Island and Chowder or Watsons Bay, with the final stop including an Aussie BBQ lunch served aboard the vessel and time for fun group activities on the beach. You will enjoy use of stand-up paddleboards throughout the day, with the option to participate in a group beach volley game after lunch. Join this funfest on Sydney Harbour, swimming, laughing, relaxing and exploring your way through the most beautiful harbour in the world.
The Harbour Beaches tour is suitable for friends, families and visiting guests, to discover the harbour and enjoy Sydney’s sunshine and views in a fun and relaxed manner.
- 6 hour day tour with a mix of sea and land activities, cruising aboard a beautiful, spacious 10.5 metre catamaran with an experienced skipper and knowledgeable and friendly crew. An intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 30
- Pick up and drop off at Man O War Steps (located next to the Sydney Opera House)
- Morning tea aboard the vessel
- Social Aussie BBQ lunch aboard the vessel
- Drinking water aboard the vessel
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing and shoes or thongs
- Swimming costume / board shorts
- Pocket money
- BYO alcoholic beverages (optional). No corkage fees apply.
- Scheduled tours run for 6 hours on Monday and Thursday weekly*
- 10:30am - 4:30pm
- All cruises depart from Man O War Steps (next to the Sydney Opera House)
- *Cruise schedules are dependent on minimum passenger numbers of 8 and may vary according to special events held in Sydney. Tours are available daily by request for group bookings of 10+ adults (dependent on vessel availability). Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the Sea Sydney Harbour team.