- Duration: 6 Hours
- Location: Port Jackson, Sydney Harbour, NSW
- Product code: SSHHIST01
Spend your day on Sydney Harbour, learning history, discovering sites and taking in the views of the spectacular Sydney landmarks.
There is no better way to experience Sydney Harbour than from the water. Join us for a full day tour cruising Sydney Harbour and discover the Harbour’s deep history, through from the convict era to the present. With maximum passenger numbers of 30, you will experience an intimate guided tour, with a mix of sea and land activities, including stops at Cockatoo Island, Mrs Macquarie’s Point and Watsons Bay, where lunch will be provided at a boutique cafe. This is the ideal way to spend a day on Sydney Harbour, discovering history and enjoying plenty of prime photo opportunities amongst the views of the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and other iconic landmarks.
The Historical Gems tour is perfect for all ages, families and visiting guests, to discover the Harbour’s history and enjoy Sydney’s breathtaking views.
- 6 hour guided tour with a mix of sea and land activities, cruising aboard a beautiful, spacious 10.5 metre catamaran with an experienced skipper and tour guide. An intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 30
- Pick up and drop off at Man O War Steps (located next to the Sydney Opera House)
- Morning tea aboard the vessel
- Lunch at a boutique cafe in Watson’s Bay
- Drinking water aboard the vessel
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes (medium fitness level recommended)
- A warm jacket in the cooler months
- Pocket money
- Scheduled tours run for 6 hours on Tuesday and Friday weekly*
- 10:30am - 4:30pm
- All cruises depart from Man O War Steps (next to the Sydney Opera House)
- *Cruise schedules are dependent on minimum passenger numbers of 8 and may vary according to special events held in Sydney. Tours are available daily by request for group bookings of 10+ adults (dependent on vessel availability). Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the Sea Sydney Harbour team.