SEAFOOD DINNER & VIVID HARBOUR CRUISE
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Millers Point, NSW
- Product code: P7C10Q
Enjoy a beautiful evening out during the Vivid Sydney Festival and opt to combine a seafood dining experience in The Rocks, with a dazzling cruise aboard a catamaran on Sydney Harbour.
Dine at one of Sydney’s favourite seafood restaurants ‘Fish at the Rocks’ and enjoy an indulgent 2 course seafood dinner. After dinner take a short stroll through the old city streets to the local wharf, and board a beautiful catamaran to experience the Vivid Sydney Festival from the harbour. See the spectacular sights and sounds and enjoy the scenic views of Sydney’s enlightened buildings and landmarks, as you experience the festival on a boat with Sea Sydney Harbour.
Light refreshments and soft drink will be provided aboard the vessel and passengers can choose to BYO alcoholic beverages. No corkage fees apply.
This package is available Tuesday to Sunday evenings during the Vivid Sydney Festival period. Cruises run for 1.5 hours and there are various departure times on each night – please check the cruise time schedule and select your preferred cruising time. Your dining experience at Fish at the Rocks can be booked in between 6pm and 7:30pm. Both restaurant booking times and cruise times must be specified when purchasing your package.
While we recommend dining early and cruising late, bookings can also be made to cruise the harbour first and then enjoy your dining experience.
This experience is perfect for a romantic evening for two or in the company of larger groups of friends and families. Dine, take a stroll and then cruise the harbour, in and amongst the excitement of the Vivid Sydney Festival!
• 2 course dinner with a beverage (wine, beer or soft drink) at Fish at the Rocks.
• 1.5 hour charter aboard a catamaran with an experienced skipper and deck hand/host. An intimate cruising experience with maximum passenger numbers of 30.
• Pick up and drop off at Towns Place Wharf - Millers Point NSW 2000.
• Light refreshments (including baguette and wrap platters) + 1 can of soft drink per person aboard the vessel (availability on cruises may vary)
Dinner at Fish at the Rocks includes one entrée, one main and one beverage – glass of house
wine, local beer or soft drink – per person.
For entrée select from:
• Salt and pepper calamari in tapioca flour with lime, palm sugar, chilli sauce
• Crab cakes in panko breadcrumbs, thai three flavoured sauce, aioli
• Ravioli of smoked prawns and scallops, basil, cream sauce, shaved parmesan
• Salmon and Kingfish sashimi, ponzu dressing
For main select from:
• Whiting fillets in beer batter or crumbed in Japanese breadcrumbs, shoestring potato chips, lemon and tartare sauce
• Swordfish steak dusted in cumin, coriander, paprika, grilled, braised potato with yellow lentils, fenugreek, mango & passionfruit chutney, pappadams
• Linguini pasta with mussels, scallops, fish, prawns, garlic, tomato, olive oil, basil
• Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon fillet oven baked, tomato, spring onion and truffle oil salsa, aranchini, fetta whipped with green herbs
'Fish at the Rocks' is located at 29 Kent Street, The Rocks, Sydney.